The Anatomical Shoulder CPM Machine designed for use in professional environments.
- Complete range of movements available for CPM therapy
- Synchronized and anatomical motion
- Modular, build-to-your-need device with up to 3 extra modules available
- Kinetec Data Capture™ USB technology ready
Complete range of movements
The Kinetec Centura™ 1 motor allows 2 anatomical movements covering the main pathologies of the shoulder:
– Abduction/Adduction (20° to 160)
– Flexion/Extension (20° to 180°)
Easy to switch between left and right arms
Patient set-up is anatomical, comfortable and quick with an intuitive color-coded system.
The Kinetec Centura™ is available in different versions to fit with your daily requirement and use. The device has been designed with additional modules so the user can upgrade the product as required.
Kinetec Data Capture™ USB technology ready
The Kinetec Centura™ remote control features the latest USB technology enabling the use of the Kinetec Data Capture™ software and patient USBs to track patient progress as well as pre-program the entire patient rehabilitation protocol.